News and Event
IT Systems Engineering
Program Integrity / Fraud Detection
Information Systems Training Specialist
Catapult Consultants is looking for an Information Systems Training Specialist to support the Department of Homeland Security.
• Under general supervision, organizes and conducts moderately complex training and educational programs for information systems or user personnel.
• May design and develop in–house programs.
• Maintains records of training activities, employee progress, and program effectiveness.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited University
• 6 years of experience with information systems
• Must be competent to work on most phases of information systems training.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
Catapult Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a dignified work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. It’s our policy to recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. This policy reflects our belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is a both our legal and moral responsibility, and good management practice.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.